ENSEMBLE is an academic and training organization, which keeps education and educational transformation at its core. It believes that the end of education is character. In intent, in mannerism, in essence in everything, our core value in improving the student is reflected and that’s why it’s a mentoring based organisation first and anything else later.
ENSEMBLE is not just Civil Services Institute. It is the name of a value-based system, a true educational endeavour, whose pride is always in making all out efforts to reform the candidate to bring the best in him developing in them a sincere or committed learner. The whole country recognises us for this commitment.
Over years, ENSEMBLE has developed a complete guidance and support system solely aimed at making students qualify not only in the Civil Services Examinations but many other careers which suits their talent. For more than 20 years, ENSEMBLE has been analysing in great depth the trends and patterns of these competitive examinations. The changes that have taken place in the Civil Services examination over the past 15 years have enabled us to constantly evolve newer and more effective approaches to guide aspirants towards success. More than 1553 students have already benefitted with our highly focused and result oriented strategy. More than 50 of them secured a Rank within All India Top-10. The results of so many years are obviously not a coincidence. They reflect our quality and commitment.
Our Digital Education Component gives the student complete range of whatever they require for their knowledge, learning and approach i.e., a complete chapter; its documentary and animation and multimedia enhanced video, synopsis of the chapter, possible range of questions, its Current Affairs extension, Related graphics and view of important personalities and their interview.
- Scientific and structured course plan
- Enormously rich study material
- Gripping and Enriching class lectures to build a conceptual base and develop a perspective
- Varied tests to test varied capabilities
- Online and Digital support
- Mentoring classes
- Life Experiences by the Dignitaries
Associations and our Panel/Advisory Board
We are blessed to have an association of some of the most distinguished personalities of India. The members have run the programme of Interview guidance under the name of Academy for Administration and Governance. These distinguished members who form the who’s who of of the academic and bureaucratic world have a teachers heart. Truly a mentors approach towards the students. They have come together under a programme, Academy for administration and Governance to have already guided 134 students to success out of a chosen 185 students.
- Sri B. P. Singh, Former Home Sec, World Bank Vice President, and Former Governor Sikkim
- Padmashree Prakash Singh (Retired DGP, UP) Advisor to PM on Police reforms.
- Sri N. K. Singh, IPS (Ex Jt Director, CBI)
- B. L. Vohra, DGP, tripure
- Prof M. P. Singh (World renowned Political Scientist)
- Air Marshall S. Inamdaar (Member UPSC)
- Sri M.F. Farooqui (Former Secretary Ministry of Telecommunication)
- Sri Noor Mohammed (Retired Commissioner, Election Commission)
- Dr Vikram Singh, Former DGP UP & VC, NIU
- Love Verma, Secretary Culture Govt of India
- Rekha Bhargava. Secretary Parliamentary Affairs, Govt of India
- Dr. Q. Ahsan (VC, Magadh University)
- Dr R. B. P, Singh, VC, Patna University)
- Dr R. B. Singh, Vice President, International Geographical Union
- Sri K. Siddhartha (Earth Scientist, Educationist, Mentor and International Speaker)
Guest Speakers and Panel Members
- Sri R. K. Mago Former Chief Secretary Maharshtra
- Sri Amitabh Rajan, Former Home Seceretary Maharashtra
- Sri Vineet Ohri, Former Director CBDT
- Vikas Mittersain, Chairman Nazare.com
- Dr R. B. Singh, Chairman IGU