Patna Womens College: The Pilot Project
Why the Girl Students have been chosen…?
The girl students have been specifically targeted and chosen for a variety of reasons.
- Girls are equally or even more talented than boys anywhere in India, but they do not get a level playing field to show their talent.
- In a metropolitan society, where the focus and attention becomes quite wavering, maintaining spirit and purpose requires specific mode of training, teaching especially for girls.
- It will be an excellent way to empower women, one of the first such initiative on women empowerment in the entire country.
- It is easy to mould a girl child/student in comparison to a male student given the social milieu in which the boys are brought up, and it is easier to obtain a desired result from them.
- The girls are likely to give an assured result, given their psychological make-up and sincerity towards work, the value which they carry and the ambition that they have.
- Girl students are most likely to form a better social capital and develop strong bonding among themselves to achieve success in comparison to boys.
- The girls are likely to diffuse any transformation in their personality much more faster than boys.
- Girls in India will represent the symbol of social change and are a very potent medium of upliftment of national spirit, and the state and society of our country.
- Girls form better administrative officers, as they are more organised, have a better intituitive power, and are multitaskers.
- Girls are less prone to corruption in comparison to boys, and thus their focus of attention is mostly on work, on making things better.
- The whole nation stands to gain when girls, forming the 50% of the population, is educated.